Sunday, April 5, 2009

HF09: Week 1 Wrap-Up

Wow. The week is finally over. I have two words - Thank God.

For those who are just joining us (me), I'm a week into HealthFest '09... and it sucks. I forgot how hard it is to get back on the WW bandwagon, especially after free-for-all eating for the past um, couple weeks. Let's just say that Week 1 was a bust and be done with it. Well, I did drink 2 bottles of water each day (and got some good advice) and got my mouth cleaned, so I guess it wasn't a total loss. I will say that I am NOT excited about getting on the scale tomorrow and reporting back. Wow, that's really going to suck.

What would suck more is being fat for my Roomie's wedding, my week in San Diego, my brother-in-law's wedding, and pretty much the rest of my life. So check back in tomorrow for the pathetic weigh in after stuffing my face all week. Or don't. I'll be embarrased enough for the both of us.

PS - Still not 100% sure what's up with my sewing machine. A more detailed post to follow.

No comments: