Monday, March 30, 2009

Healthfest 09 - Week 1

Weight - 148.2

Goals for the Week:
  1. Drink 2 bottles of water each day (don't worry, I'll refill each bottle 1x so as to don't waste lots of bottled water). This means I should be getting at least 4 of the 8 recommended cups each day this week. I normally hate drinking water. I actually don't normally drink anything at work. This is very bad, and I know it. So don't hate.
  2. Hit the gym for at least 30 min three times this week. 90 minutes of exercise is a good start, right?
  3. Follow WW points every day this week. Stay within my points range!
  4. Get my mouth cleaned (this is easy - Ryan and I have dentist appointments this morning). OK, so that was a cheat. I wanted to make sure I'd at least get to cross one of these off my list :-)

OK, so those are the goals... I'll check back in a few times this week with updates, but for the most part, I'll do wrap-ups on Sunday and the new weigh in on Monday mornings. There'll still be regular post updates throughout the week!

3 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

Today begins "100 Good Days" for me & mine.
It entails similar strategies; eating better, more water (of course, because that helps the betterment of the eating), and exercise.
Come over if you need support, er; need to hear me whine.
I'll be watching your progress and rooting for you!

Katie said...

Good goals!
I hate drinking water as well. I'm up to 2, 24 oz bottles of water a day and so proud of myself! It took me a long time to get used to it though.
Good luck this week!

Steph said...

I never thought I'd see the day when me and my 2 sisters would ALL be dieting!