Friday, June 24, 2011

Week Review

This week marks the first time since I was pregnant that I actually worked out.

To clarify: I did work out for the first few weeks I was pregnant. Then I was just walking. Then I was ok with just being plump & pregnant and trying to drink enough water was exercise in it self. After I gave birth, I did WW and dropped 60 lbs and am back to my pre-pregnancy weight by solely watching what I eat. I figured this was a good week to get my butt into gear.

Back to the recap.

I hit the treadmill for 30 minutes on Tuesday (some incline, some intervals), did a quick 30 minute circuit on Wednesday (10 min ARC trainer, 10 min cycling, 10 min running), and took an hour long Power Yoga class this morning.

Also? I didn't buy one Starbucks Frap this week, which is a total WIN. See yesterday's post for how I made that happen.

I have a weight goal for the time I go on vacation. I don't know how feasible it is, so my other goal is to just work out at least 3x a week. OK, if we're being honest here.... my new fitness efforts were totally spurred by this post. Ashley at The Domestic Wannabe totally lit a fire under my butt.

Game on.

No comments: