- Jerking around the interwebs looking at cloth diapers, cute appliqued onesies, and recipes for homemade baby food.
- Watching the Food Network, my dog snoring on the couch, and my husband sleeping with his feet on the dog's head.
- Listening toBaby Bear's little kitty-cat noises coming from the nursery.
- Picking baby puke out of the setting of my engagement ring.
- Wishing I had hair like Reese Witherspoon in Water For Elephants.
Things I should be doing:
- Washing & sterilizing bottles.
- Picking up around the house so that when we come down tomorrow, it's not a huge shit-show.
- Figuring out what we're going to eat this week so I can make a shopping list for tomorrow.
- Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer and then uploading pictures to the Kodak Pulse frames we got our parents.
- Figuring out how to lose the last 3 lbs of pregnancy weight that have been hanging around for a good 3 weeks now.
OK. Collecting my dog & husband and dragging them off to bed. There is much spring cleaning to be done this weekend and I need some sleep.