Last night's dinner was awesome, so I thought you might want the recipe :-)
Stuff You Need:
2 chicken breasts, chopped
2 table spoons soy sauce
1 table spoon sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup water
1 bag stir fry veggies (usually found in the fresh produce section)
1 bag of any kind of noodles you like - Lo Mein, Ramen, rice noodles, whatever
Stuff You Do:
1. In a large pan, heat some veggie oil. Dump in the chopped chicken and let it cook.
2. In a seperate pot, cook noodles according to the package directions. When they are done, drain and rinse, but keep these in the pot.
2. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, water, soy sauce, and sugar. Set aside.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, add the veggies. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the noodles to the stir fry pan. In the pot the noodles used to be in, add the peanut butter mixture and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until blended.
5. Add the peanut butter mixture to the stir fry and toss to coat.
6. Consume and relish in the fact that dinner tonight isn't "the usual"
Note: I used this as the basis for the recipe and modified it slightly.
Littles Style: Beaching It With Toobydoo
10 hours ago