Thursday, March 4, 2010

So my face doesn't look like crap.

My skin has been so weird lately - crops of little little zits all over my forehead and just dry and flakey in general. Gross. Normally, I have a ton of lotions and potions in my bathroom, but in the interest of NOT buying everything I see at Target, I'm not as stocked as I used to be in, say, college.

BUT the other day I pulled out a little tub of Patricia Wexler, MD Skin Regenerating Serum which I got for free back on Black Friday in a special $15 bag of goodies Bath & Body Works had on promotion. Because it's a serum, the texture is a little weird - like liquid silk, almost. And it's a bright pink color. Anyway, I have been using it for the past two nights, and I swear my skin is much more clear and has a really healthy, rosey glow to it. My skin is also really, really soft and silky. This stuff is pretty much the best ever, and I'm really happy I got it for free because it looks like it's kind of expensive. I'm not sure how long the tub will last, but a little bit goes a long way, so hopefully I'll be able to stretch it for a few months.


I'm not normally one to buy expensive stuff, but in the interest of not getting old and wrinkly, this stuff might be a repeat purchase!

1 comment:

Sue said...

If you are lucky they will have another promotion. They are so good about that. Glad it is working!