Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Monday

Happy March 1! I was going to say I can't believe it's Monday already, but holy crap, I can't believe it's March already! I'm really done with this cold weather, so maybe spring could just hurry up and get here.

Anywhoo... here's what's for dinner this week:

Monday: my friend/business partner and I are having a working dinner at my house. I think I might make some pizza - it's quick and a crowd-pleaser. Served with a salad?

Tuesday: Grilled cheese and soup. I still have a few cans from the Progresso giveaway!

Wednesday: I am at work late, so I'm going to bring a Boca patty and probably some frozen veggies. Ryan's on his own.

Thursday: Last regular-season week of volleyball officiating. I'll bring a Boca patty and some frozen veggies. Ryan, again, is on his own. Poor guy.

Friday: Debatable. We may be in NJ for a surprise party, or we may not be. We're still deciding if we want to make the drive up there.

Sat-Sun: May be in NJ or here. Who knows. We'll play it by ear.

So that's our week. Pretty boring, huh? I think we're both home 4 of 5 weekdays next week, so I'll have some of Gina's WW Recipes to try out for you then!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I made the spinach lasagna rolls that she posted Feb 23rd. They were awesome, very filling.

Dana said...

Love Tuesdays menu choice. I always have some Progresso tomato soup at home. Yummy...with some grilled cheese. Have a good week.

Victor | UPrinting said...

The grilled cheese sounds great to me. Last Saturday, I had a spicy tomato soup for dinner and steamed eggplant with anchovy dip.