- Pancakes with honey. There's lots of crap in Mrs. Buttersworth (and even more in the regular store brand) so I switched to pure honey. It's delicious and makes me very happy.
- My NCAA bracket. I had WVU over Kentucky, and apparently I was the only one... right now, my bracket is kicking Ryan's bracket's ass. And I picked my teams based on team logos and where I'd rather go to school. HAHAHA.
- Reruns of The Sopranos on A&E. I know each episode by heart, but can watch them over and over and over.
- Fresh raspberries. I'm eating some now.
- Homemade pizza - we had some for dinner last night and it was fantastic.
- 100 calorie cheese packets. Thank you, Kraft, for portioning out cheese cubes for me.
- $8 seats to see the Yankees (at Camden Yards) in April. Camden Yards is my favorite place in Baltimore.
- A freshly washed dog. She acts like she's being raped during the process, but afterwards she's so nice and fluffy and has that good dog smell. I love burying my face in her fluff after a nice bath.
How about you? What's making you happy today?