Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Monday

It's super late on Monday night but I haven't posted a MM in a while so I figured why not :-)

Monday: Ryan was at work late tonight, so he took a sandwich and I had my most favorite meal ever - half a pound of thin spaghetti covered with lemon pepper. I could eat pasta or white rice covered in lemon pepper every day of my life. It's delicious.

Tuesday: Rice & Pigeon Peas, with Cucumber & Tomato Salad on the side. In case you aren't familar with the salad (and if not you NEED to be), it's just 2 cucumbers, 1 tomato, 1 red onion - chop everything and throw it in a bowl. Add a little bit (really, just a little) of olive oil and a ton of vinegar (whatever you have - we like a mix of apple cider and red). Let it soak for at leat 20 minutes, but really over night is best.

Wednesday: Shepherds Pie

Thursday: My mom is in town and we're going out for dinner to celebrate Ryan's new job.

Friday: Hopefully something on the grill. Maybe roasted red peppers and fresh mozzerella drizzled (smothered) in balsamic vinegar on a portugese roll? Maybe with some grilled chicken? Mom's still in town, so it depends on what we do during the day.

Saturday & Sunday: Easter chocolate. All day.

No comments: