Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday

No work today, and we're expecting another foot of snow to be dumped on us between Tuesday and Wednesday. What do you do when you're snowed in? Eat. Well, I do, anyway.

The scale has been no bueno the past few days - probably a result of my baking/carb addiction. I'm going to attempt a healthy menu this week in hopes of getting the scale to inch downwards back where it should be for the next WW weigh in (Wed, snow pending).

Monday: Ryan requested chili, so I'm going to try out this recipe. Big seving for not a lot of points. That is totally how I roll.

Tuesday: We may be snowed in again, but if not, I have weigh in the next morning. I'm going to make quick and easy stuffed peppers and serve with a side of salad.

Wednesday: Leftovers. There'll be chili, stuffed peppers, and french onion soup to choose from, so no one is going hungry.

Thursday: I'm officiating volleyball. Leftovers (or rice with buffalo sauce, which is Ryan's go to meal) for Ryan, and a salad and Boca chik'n patty for me.

Friday & Saturday: Up in the air. Ryan may be at work late, or maybe he won't be. Same goes for the weekend... the snow messed up his work schedule and he might be working all weekend.

Valentines Day: I'm at work from 5pm-midnight. We may go out for lunch, or maybe we'll order in to my office and spend the evening there. No clue. How romantic (kill me, please).

I'm hoping to keep this grocery bill under $75... we also need some odds and ends (like disher washer packets and kitchen cleaner), though, so wish me luck! Oh, and don't forget to enter the WW giveaway I have going. It ends tonight at midnight, so enter now!

No comments: