Monday, December 28, 2009

Back Home

After a whirlwind 6 day trip to NJ for Christmas, we're finallly back home. And it is wonderful.

Not that we don't love every second with our family and friends, but sometimes it's just nice to shower in your own house, ya know? Ohhh and I can't even BEGIN to tell you about my level of excitement to sleep in my own bed. OMG.

So right now I'm sitting on my floor with our laptop, with the Cake Boss marathon on tv, and enjoying my last day of eating whatever (the scale at WW is soooooo not going to be happy). Husband is on the couch. Dog is on the armchair. My new Canon Rebel XSi is on the kitchen table (!!!!!!!!!!!!). We really did have a great 6 days in Jersey. It's just nice to be in your own house :-)

1 comment:

Molly said...

I am missing my bed something awful!!
We watched Cake Boss for hours tonight too!