Monday, November 16, 2009

Early Christmas Love.

Maybe it's all of the home improvements/decorating that we've been doing... maybe it's cause this the first time in a while that our living situation feels like a home... either way, I'm pumped for the holidays and I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas.

This little guy popped up in my email today and I'm hightailing it to the mall later:

The adorable ceramic gingerbread luminary is $35, and you get a free big candle (the $19.50 ones!) with your purchase. I happen to have a $10 off any $30 purchase coupon, so for $25, I'm going to score the gingerbread house and candle. Hotness.

Also - the Wallflowers are on sale for $6 (per set of 2). I always stock up when Bath and Body Works has a sale. They on the expensive side at $12.50 per 2 pack, but on sale for $6, they're cheaper than the Febreeze wall units!

Happy shopping!!

6 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

Oh, that looks so cute! Get me one, too? ;)

Sue said...

That's cute, I don't get cards from them anymore...maybe I wasn't shopping enough.

Sue

Justine said...

I can't wait to buy fun holiday candles!! :)

Molly said...

Score! I hope I get this coupon!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog...I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Grace Matthews said...

I knew there was a reason why I loved Bath & Body Works.