Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long time, no {real} blog!

I know my last few entries have been rather, um, craptastic? And you probably want to see my fabulous new living room and dining room (hey, and the headboard!), right?

I know.

Here's the long and short of it - working 2 jobs sucks. When I'm not working for a {raped by furlough days} paycheck, I'm folding clothes at the mall. When I'm not doing that, I'm working on getting my house fixed up and trying to not eat everything in sight (Weight Watchers frowns upon that). It really makes for long days with not enough sleep. Or blog time.

I'm thinking I may quit folding clothes after Christmas. I'm officiating a volleyball league for 8 weeks in January and February, and that lump sum payment (they hold it till the end) is going to be a HUGE help in getting our debt paid down.

So while I'm going to miss getting $75 pants at half off, I'll have more time to focus on other stuff. And maybe I won't be able to fit into those $75 pants next year anyway.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I was thinking the same thing about not fitting into the $75 pants. ;-)

Sue said...

Real life can overwhelm us all. You have to take care of what has to be done first...it isn't as if blogland is going anywhere. I've actually enjoyed your snippet of "what I'm doing now" posts. It sounds as if you really have your hands full.

Sue

Molly said...

I am still reading and enjoying your "craptastic" as you call them post! I bet you must be overwhelmed...you are a busy lady!