Sunday, November 15, 2009

Status Update

It's 7:15 on Sunday night, and so far we've managed to build a custom headboard, paint our accent wall, refinish a console table, and hang the huge mirror I scored on CraigsList for $35 over couch.

Given the fact that I'm newly in love with the fabulous brown we chose for the accent wall, I'm not sure we're going to do the shelving on that wall as I had originally planned, but we'll see.

We've still got another coat on the accent wall to go, and then the whole downstairs needs to be put back together. Work tomorrow is HIGHLY iffy at this point in time :-)

3 comments:

Sue said...

You've accomplished so much. I can't wait to see the brown wall. I have dark taupe, but wondered what brown would look like.

Sue

Kenya said...

I've been thinking of creating our own custom headboard too!!! Can't wait to see how you did. You might inspire me to actually get up and do it.

Molly said...

Wow, girl! Can't wait to see all the work!