Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nothing New.

The classic dilemma - post crap or wait for something good?

Well, here we are. I obviously chose to post crap.

Actually, while we're here, I want to post you in the direction of Money Saving Mom. Today, courtesy of her blog, I got a $15 gift card to Kodak Galleries, a free half dozen chocolate dipped fruit pieces from Edible Arrangements, and a $5 off any $25 purchase at CVS! Thrilled? Yes.

Oh good, so it wasn't all crap today. Oh and if you have the time, click over to Simple Mom. Her posts make me want to be a better person - the kind that recycles, composts, and cloth diapers her children.

And one last thing - Pear Budget is my new favorite toy. You should really check it out, especially since you can try it out for free for 30 days (you don't need to put in a credit card till you want to buy it). I've been using it for a week now and it's super easy to kee track of everything. Perhaps I'll do a review on this after I make it through the month? We shall see.

How is tomorrow only Wednesday????????

3 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

Katie ~

I canceled all our credit cards tonight. It was amazing. Not only did I love when they kept telling me, "It's free to have our card," but this was my favorite comment:

Credit Card Man: "What are you going to do in case of an emergency?"

Gussy: "Use the cash we have saved. It's called an Emergency Fund."


...what are YOU going to do, CC Man? Use your credit card?!



tee he he.

sooo liberating :)

xo
Gussy

Grace Matthews said...

So you will be sending me the chocolate dipped fruit right?
Congrats!

Sue said...

Just seeing the words chocolate dipped fruit made me happy. I'm on my way to see what that is about.

Sue