Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally.

It's the weekend. Finally. My head is full of snot, but I'm entertaining the inlaws for the weekend so I came home early for a nap and a double dose of Excedrin (the caffine works for me for some reason). I woke up feeling refreshed, without a sinus headache, but with a lovely post-nasal drip that tastes delicious (I seriously hope you know I'm kidding on the taste).

Anyway, I've been running around like an idiot cleaning up and getting something together for dinner. I came across this recipe for balsamic glazed pork chops, which will finally rid us of the Buy 1, Get 1 packages of boneless chops we've had in the freezer for a while.

Also, while trying to not kill myself at work today, I came across this and I love it. I didn't buy it, but I love it. I also am in love with stacking rings, and I think I found a talented Etsy artist to create a really special one for me.... more on that to come.

Other things I've randomly promised to blog about that I haven't because of the aforementioned snot build-up include: St. Louis recap, product review, and that damn headboard situation. I promise these things are coming, folks. Really, I do.

We're headed to DC tomorrow, so expect lots of pictures sometime before Tuesday.... oh, and don't forget to enter the giveaway before Tuesday at noon!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

I absolutely love that necklace, I'm going to have to add that to my birthday list!