Saturday, July 18, 2009

Best $599 I would ever want to spend.

Today we went to a furniture warehouse and I am currently in love with this pull-out queen size sleeper sofa:

Here's the best part though - it comes in red:

Our current living room colors are taupe and dark brown with lots of cranberry accents. I'm imagining this sleeper sofa in red, with my dark brown leather chair and tan throw pillows. Sigh.

The best part of this whole scenario would be getting rid of the futon we have in the upstairs den (the future site of our nursery) and still having an extra bed for guests. Unfortunately, my dream couch is $599. That would be a full $599 that I do not have. I guess I could CraigsList my futon to see how much I could get and go from there, but should I not get $599 for it, then I'm out a futon and a red sleeper sofa.

Damn you, red sleeper sofa! Please come live at my house. Please.

1 comment:

Allison said...

very nice! I love the red :)