Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random.

I have a ton of stuff to talk about, but I guess it's going to have to wait until after this weekend. I've got a to do list a mile long and can't sit down for more than 5 minutes to even knock out a real post. Sorry about that. Hope you'll come back and see me soon....

Oh, I have a 5:30am flight to San Diego on Monday morning... so I guess I won't be back until the 15th. Damn.

A run down of my life for the next week and a half:
Thursday - orientation at my second job (Hi, I'm 27 and I work at the mall), pack, drive to NJ, dinner with BFF, drive up to North Jersey
Friday - wedding stuff, rehearsal dinner
Saturday - wedding
Sunday - get back home, pack for San Diego
Monday to Friday - San Diego

Kill me. I aologize for the lack of posts.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I have been slacking big time lately. Why does life have to get in the way of blogging. Sheesh. At least you are headed to San Diego! My hubby was just there last week.
I worked at Starbucks during college and I would love to go back. I loved the carefree people that are not working 9-5 trying to climb the corporate ladder. Enjoy it!