Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We're off to celebrate with our with our good friends, but I wanted to stop by and say "Happy Easter". I was going to leave it at that, put up a cute picture of some Peeps, and go on my merry way.
Except then I typed in Peeps to Google, clicked images, and was seriously disturbed by what I saw. And because I'm always one to share the fun, I thought I'd gather up all the good Peeps pictures and put them here for you to see. I'm not 100% sure if this is cool for a religious holiday... but here we go:



Peeps at an Obama Rally. Seen here.






Star Trek Peeps. Seen here. Now sure what's up with the little fuzz balls.



No Country for Old Peeps. Seen here. Note: Peeps bleed red blood. Just like us.



Stripping Peeps. Why? Seen here.

Apparently the Washington Post does some sort of Peeps-Extravaganza. Check it out here. It's pretty cool... if you're into dioramas filled with sugar-coated marshmallow bunnies and chicks. Which I totally am.

No comments: