Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Confession.

On Monday my husband and I decided to play Wii Sports. After playing some bowling and a little tennis, we decided to try out the boxing game. We've had the Wii for 4 months and we've never played the boxing game.

I kicked his ass 4 times. He told me it must be because his controlers were broken. (Obviously)

Today, 2 days later, I am S-O-R-E. I played a child's game for 30 minutes and I feel like I got hit by a Mac truck. I should probably start working out more.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo!! I LOVE my Wii. Mr.B beats me to matter what we play.

Cheap Wife said...

I was SO SORE when I 1st started playing tennis. I think I remeber there being stories on the news about people getting injured when it 1st was out. I was swinging so hard I thought I was going to throw my shoulder out! haha

Katie said...

Dude, the Wii will kick your butt, in a good way. It's a workout and a half

Kenya said...

My husband always says the same thing about the controller whenever I beat him. And Wii is a workout with almost any game! But at least you had fun during the "workout"

Molly said...

I can beat my hubs in Wii boxing with my eyes closed! I think he is too embarassed to really get into it like me. Unfortunatly, that kind of chrisma does leave the body achin'!