The other day, I mentioned that I'd be hosting a party.... ready for the details?
Join me all month for a Mary Kay E-Party!!
I am teaming up with my Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Amanda Delaney, for the entire month of September to host an online Mary Kay party. You've probably been to a "product party" like Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, or (does anyone still have these?) Tupperware and you know the drill: get dressed, go mingle, eat awesome appetizers, and try to decide what to buy in a room full of women all having the same "oh crap, what do I buy" moment. Not with the online party!
Feel free to shop the Mary Kay website all month long.... take your time, browse in you PJ's, and (clearly the best part) receive 15% off your order when you mention my blog at checkout! All the details are below, so be sure to read them before placing your order so you get the discount :-)
If you haven't used Mary Kay and aren't sure where to start, I would totally recommend the TimeWise Miracle Set. I have been using it for about 2 months now and I love the way it makes my skin feel! There are 4 components to the set:
From left to right, it's the 3-in-1 Face Wash, Moisturizer, Sunscreen, and Night Serum. I use the face wash twice almost every day and I'm just starting to run low. There is still a good amount of moisturizer & sunscreen left, and you can see how much night serum is left. The face wash smells awesome and has little microbeads in there to really get your face clean. The whole set is a little spendy at $90, but it's lasted 2 months so far and I can probably get another 2 months out of the moisturizer, sunscreen, and serum so I feel like it's worth it.
Here's a close-up of my daily routine:
After giving birth and seeing the time I have for my morning routine diminish by half, it really became important to me to start taking care of my skin.... mainly so I don't have to wear a lot of make-up to look ok! I'm also swiftly heading towards the big 3-0 so I like that it's "age fighting"... makes me feel like I'm doing something to keep wrinkles at bay!
My other favorite product is the Ultimate Mascara, which I mentioned yesterday:
Check out my naked face & enter for you chance to win a free mascara HERE! Entries close on Thursday and the winner will be announced on Friday. But if you can't wait & want to try it now, it's normally $15 but you can get it through my online party for only $12.75!
Ready to order? Here's the deal:
- Head to www.marykay.com/amandadelaney and look around! It's important that you go to Amanda's site (and not just marykay.com) so that she can track orders and make sure you get your discount.
- Fill up your cart with whatever goods you like and then click "check out" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Double check your cart, click the big check out button, and register for a free account. Click through everything, add your shipping address & double check everything.
- In Step 2 of 3 it will ask for payment. Make sure you click "Contact Me For Payment" and put Bless This Nest in the comment section. That code will get you 15% off your order total!!
- Await the arrival of your fancy new Mary Kay products :-)
Wanna hear the best, best part? If you place an order during September 2011 and use the code for 15% off.... any future orders you place with the code "Bless This Nest" will also get you a 15% discount!!! Happy Shopping - and don't forget to enter the giveaway!