- Pinterest. Like a virtual scrapbook of all the cool stuff I find on the internet. You'll need an invite if you want to join, so leave a message at the bottom with your email. Then you too can waste hours of your day pinning things to your boards.
- Birchbox. Like a magazine subscription, except instead of a monthly magazine, they send high-end make-up samples. It's amazing.
- Mocha Coconut Frappachinos from Starbucks. I love them.
- Weight Watchers - I am 0.8 lbs away from my goal, which is also my pre-pregnancy weight. I have been hovering here for 3 weeks now, which is so aggravating because I really thought I could hit my pre-pregnancy weight by Baby Girl's 6 month birthday. Well, that was 3 weeks ago, and I was about 1.5 lbs away from goal. All of my pants fit, so it shouldn't be such a big deal... but it is ::insert whine here:: because if I can just hit my stupid goal than I can stop paying for WW.
- I ordered a bathing suit from Athleta.com and I am so excited to get it.
- I will have a 7 month old baby and a 7 year old dog next week... though I'm not sure how because I'm pretty sure they were both really small, like yesterday.
So glad it's Friday.