Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cell Phone Pics

After taking the foot picture last week, I was looking through my phone pics and realized I had a ton on there. These are some of my favorites.



Marley, snuggling with her toy.


Our neighbor used to park her car in front of her townhouse... to sleep in... because she said there were radioactive waves coming through her house and they shook her bed all night. She was crazy.... like, for real.


The best hot dog I ever had was at US Cellular Field, home of the Chicago White Sox. Tell me that's not the most delicious thing you ever saw.


In my next life I'm going to be a pastry chef.


This is the world's tiniest bra, found in the children's section at Kohl's. I have no idea what 8 year old has a need for a padded bra. For size comparison, I leaned the little bra up against a 4x6 picture frame. Note that it's just barely bigger. Why, Kohl's?
Only one more work day to get through this week.... hahahahahahahaa who am I kidding - I'm at work all weekend for staff training. Hot.

1 comment:

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

You have quite a collection! I'm adding to mine little by little. But I took some today to post on my blog too!