But who really wants to talk about work? No me. So here's a list of stuff that I do want to talk about:
- The NCAA bracket: Ryan's office does a pool every year and this year there were like 50 entries. I do not follow college basketball, nor do I really even enjoy basketball. However, I do like filling out the bracket. I pick my teams based on where I'd rather go to college, or, depending on the match-up, who has the cuter mascot. Guess what? I came in 3rd overall in the pool. I believe I have some cash money coming my way.
- Ranch Burgers: We made them on the grill last night and they were phenomenal. Just some meat, a packet of ranch dressing mix, and a little bit of chopped onion. I want another one now. I love grilling so much.
- It feels like summer outside today, but the end of the week is going to be barely in the 60s. Next week will be in the 70s, though, and I can't wait. I need some new capris, so maybe a shopping trip is in order this weekend!
- I got the proofs back on my wedding album from our company, but I want to change the picture on the album cover. I need to do this.... soon.... because I'd really like to have my album in hand prior to my 2rd wedding anniversary (7 months to go!). It's completely my fault this hasn't been done yet, which makes it worse.
- I finally found a place to have my wedding gown cleaned! It's an organic dry cleaners that said they do dresses for $125-175, depending on the dress. Mne doesn't have any crap on it (sparkles, beads, or lace) so I'm hoping it'll be towards the lower end. They also have a coupn out for 20% off wedding gowns.... which could make this a $100 ordeal. How great is that? Granted, it's just to clean the dress and get it into a box (folded neatly) and off my spare bedroom floor, but that's all I need. Right after the wedding I really wanted to spring for the $500 preservation process, but now... I still love my dress... I just can't see spending $500 to preserve it.
I guess that's it. It's been pretty boring around here (have you noticed the lack of posts?) but I have a feeling it'll get interesting in the next few weeks. Happy 2-Days-Till-Friday!