Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Fluff?

I just got back from the grocery store.

After an entire America's Next Top Model marathon this afternoon (and evening), I was suddenly stricken with an intense need for marshmallow. So I did what any rational adult would do, and went to the grocery store in what I was already wearing... which happened to be pink plaid flannel PJ pants, an old college sweatshirt, old rotting Uggs, and zero make up. At some point I should probably start being embarassed about not getting dressed to go to the grocery store...

Once at the grocery store, I picked up Fluff & peanut butter, fiber bread, Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (the best ever), and Sugar-Free Peeps on sale from Valentines Day. For the record, I have NEVER purchased Fluff in my life.

Now, the Sugar-Free Peeps were a last minute additional to the cart, strictly because they were 50 cents for a package. I did take note that they were sugar-free, and just figured that would be better than the full-on sugar fest that regular Peeps are. FALSE. Do you know what regular Peeps are made of?

Sugar. Like 3 kids of sugar and that's it.

So why I would have thought sugar-free Peeps would A) taste the same and B) be edible, I have no idea. They sucked. I ate them, but they sucked.

The Fluff, however, was amazing.

No comments: