Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Loving You is Cherry Pie

I love Lady Gaga and I love the Westminster Dog Show... and some crafty, crafty marketing exec came up with the best commercial ever:






Honestly, is that not the best? I love the white dog that blinks a few times. She looks like such a priss. And of course, Marley is ready for her close-up as well:

She's a little pissed they don't have a mixed-breed division and no amount of reasoning will shut her up. The Sporting, Working, and Terrier groups are all on tonight at 8pm... I can tell you where Mar and I will have our butts parked so we can watch all the fancy dogs prance around the ring. Anyone have a favorite? Or do you just watch it (like us) to see all of the adorable pups?

4 comments:

Mrs. Yellow said...

OOoo, I love Westminster! Hubby and I went yesterday! I couldn't go today because I have class. Well, I probably could have and just would have missed group judging, but it's tiring lol My favorite group is the Working group. Sucks I couldn't be there to see it, but ah well. Another year. I'm rooting for the Newfies and Danes!!

Anonymous said...

I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.
The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.

The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$

For the first 10 clients the price 15$

To all clients free updating and support.

Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Anonymous said...

Just got Fame Monster CD----luv it!!

Southern Auntie

Anonymous said...

LIstened to GAGA CD souhd like the track from Slumdog Millionaire

Southern Uncle