Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I <3 ice cream so much.

So much, in fact, that I bought the KitchenAid Stand Mixer Ice Cream Attachment.

And then I wondered why I didn't buy it years ago!

But then I remembered - it's expensive. It's $80. And who needs that much ice cream?

I do, apparently, and I realized that said attachment can be purchased at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, land of the 20% coupon! And then, can you even believe it, when I got there I saw that they have having a special on KitchenAid stuff - an additional 20% off via mail-in rebate!!!

So I bought it with the 20% off coupon - paid $63. And I'm expecting another $12 in the mail!

We made out first batch the other night - Vanilla Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. Holy Crap - it was delicious. I need more recipes, though, so if you have one of these bad boys, send me your favorite recipe. And if you don't have one, I strongly suggest you get one.

1 comment:

Sue said...

First...I have to get the Kitchenaide mixer. It was my dream to have one, but now that I can have one...the kids are gone and I don't bake that much anymore:)

Sue