Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu?

Ryan and I have hijacked Thanksgiving and made it our holiday, which means we make our loved ones travel down here for a change! We've done it the last 2 years, and I'm pretty good at making the whole meal. This year I'm looking for a new dish or maybe a twist on a classic. I'm set on the turkey and stuffing (family recipes!).... what else do you ladies make? Any fun twists on mashed potatos or the ever so popular green bean heart attack in a baking dish?

Leave me a recipe in the comments!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Have you tried what I call "party potatoes"? My family loves them. Yvonne at StoneGable calls them "Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes" and she uses cream cheese with chives, I use plain cream cheese. They are wonderful and can be (obviously) made ahead of time.
Here is her link:
http://stonegable.blogspot.com/2009/11/make-ahead-mashed-potatoes.html