Friday, September 25, 2009

Success!

Thank you for all of your suggestions on the window panels the other day.... I found exactly what I wanted today in a random Target!

And here's the plum curtains against my honey colored blanket:



The before, with our old tan sheers:

Lame, right? Here's the after with our new plum panels:


And here's what the dog did with our old curtains......

Last night we also perused the paint aisle in Lowe's, though with the addition of the plum window panels, I am not sure what color to do the walls... suggestions, please!

7 comments:

E @ Oh! Apostrophe said...

Curtains look gorgeous! I tried to get plum somewhere in our house but have yet to convince my hubs that it's a good idea. Your honey blanket/plum curtain picture has just given me some added inspiration to get him to agree!

Kate said...

@ E - thanks! And your carafe went out today, so expect it by Monday or Tuesday!

Kimberly said...

How about a carmel color?

Molly said...

Love the plum curtains! I think I would go with a khaki color paint. Can't wait to see what you end up with!

Claire said...

Wow I must be really smart if all these people agree with my choices.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, I love the plum panels! When I get married, I want to do my our bedroom in deep chocolate, plum, and creams...sound like a dessert! Yum! =)

onthistimearound.blogspot.com

Sue said...

I love that deep color of plum. Looks great!

Sue