Thursday, August 27, 2009

Never believe things you see on the internets.

Last night I was fooling around on the internets. I came across a blog that had some cute pictures of a baby. I then read that blog post and realized that this baby wasn't actually a baby. It was a product of a website that takes a photo of the mom and a photo of the dad and morphs them together to create a theoretical baby.

So basically, I could see what my baby might look like before it's even conceived?

I obviously uploaded our photos with the quickness. And made a theoretical baby.
For reference, here's the picture I used of the two of us:

And here is the picture of our future child, complete with beard and glasses:

And because I'm a glutton for punishment, I did it again with a slightly different picture of my husband. I got this:
To create your own demon off-spring, visit MorphThing.com. I'm going to go pray that my eventual spawn are not born with a beard and/or glasses.

Happy Thursday.... and don't forget to enter the CindyVdesigns Giveaway - it ends tomorrow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must admit that is a cute baby!!!!!!!! or grandbaby as the case may be!!

MOM-- seems that someone got upset with the MOB initials

Melissa B. said...

Interesting concept. I don't know if I'd like to know ahead of time, though. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Allison said...

hahah! I can't believe they left the beard and glasses on...too funny :)

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

hahaha! The hubby and I did this one time, I'd like to think we are fairly photogenic but boy was I mistaken...our children were hysterically hideous! (yes, I did just say that about my potential future "spawn")

Claire said...

I was going to say that kid was ugly, but, then I remembered the diaper kid and well, the morph baby doesn't seem so ugly anymore.

P.S. Passive agressive comments? Your blog basically just reached Perez Hilton status.

Under this Umbrella said...

I just discovered your blog and love that this was the first post that I got to read. LOVE IT!!!

Interesting concept, but perhaps a little tweaking needs to come from the site. This could be the best birth control on the planet. :)

Look forward to reading more.Have a great day~

Steph said...

No one got mad that you sign it MOB, fyi Mom. Just a little out dated.

Unknown said...

What a funny idea! but I think if you drop the beard, you're due to have a cutie!

just dropping by from SITS to say Hi; hope you'll do the same.

Molly said...

Underneath the beard, it is a cute baby! Go reproduce! :)