Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thrilled...

... because I am still obsessed: Best News Ever. Thanks for letting me know, Claire. I'm going to watch it all the time and be able to write it off as "work related research". Much like the new issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, which was purchased this afternoon while grocery shopping with the husband. Best part? He didn't even bat an eye when it landed in the cart. Best husband ever.

Oh, and speaking of weddings - we finally ordered pictures for the wall! I ordered a bunch of our favorites for a huge collage frame in the living room, and we finally decided on a 20x24 for the stairwell. The results of the poll I posted waaaaaay back in January were unanimous for the "newspaper announcement" shot of Ryan and I posed smiling and facing the camera. Then I thought about it, and I realized that I really didn't need to be looking at a 20x24 of our faces. And so we went in the complete opposite direction and picked out an "epic" shot, which is something like this one:

Bella Pictures

Now I just need to work on that damn album....

No comments: