Sunday, May 3, 2009

Need to do a Good Deed?

Ryan and I have a handful of friends from college that we're very close with and we're always ready to support them whenever we can. Our friend Eric is walking in the Relay for Life in honor of his grandmother, a three time cancer survivor, in June. He has set a goal to raise as much money as he can, all of which is donated to the American Cancer Society.

I thought I'd help him out by posting a link to his website on my blog - I know that there are dozens and dozens of people who read my blog (according to Google Analytics, anyway) and thought this this would be a great way to get the word out. Please consider donating; whether you have $5 or $10 or $20 dollars to give, every penny goes to funding research dedicated to finding a cure for cancer.

To support Eric in his fight against cancer, click HERE.

No comments: