Monday, April 20, 2009

Bachelorette Outfit Recap

So we left off me with in a panic over what I was going to wear to my (future) sister-in-law's bachelorette party. On Saturday morning I ran out to the mall and went directly to The Express. It was my go-to store for 'going out' clothes in college, so I had high hopes that I'd find something really good for less than $30 (the probability of this actually happening was so slim that when I did find something, I almost had a heart attack). I ran around the store and picked up every shirt they had in black, figuring that would be the easiest color to work with. Four shirts in, we had a winner!

Here's a close up:

Pics from HERE.

I loved that it was long, and the ruching made my waist look extra tiny (it's not really, so that was a bonus). The other bonus would be that it was $30. Score! I ended up pairing it with a dark denim mini skirt and black peep toe heels. I threw on some big hoop earrings and a chunky bracelet and was actually really happy with the whole outfit.

And the bachelorette party? Dinner was fantastic and we had a great time dancing. The Mixx website says that there's no cover (normally $20!) for ladies on Friday nights. Well, there's no cover on Saturday either if your group of girls gets in line behind a group of guys with enough guest passes for everyone :-) We had an absolute blast.

No comments: