Saturday, February 14, 2009

Help me decide!

I still haven't picked out wedding photos to have printed and framed... mainly because there are lots of them that I love and I suck at making decisions. Today I went through them and narrowed down the list to my favorites, but I still can't choose and rather than order them all (because really, who needs a WALL full of wedding pics - thats what the very expensive album is for, people) I'm going to post my favs here with the hopes that you can help me pick.

So here's what we'll do... I'll put my pics below, and you leave a comment with your favorite!


Photo A: Bricks (Husband's Favorite Pic)

Photo B: First Kiss

Photo C: First Dance - The Dip
(if you look closely, you can see my veil falling off)

Photo D: Wedding Announcement Style


Photo E: Making Out

Photo F: First Dance (Laughing in Husband's face)



Photo G: The Clock Tower
(extra romantic)


Photo H: Laughing during our first dance
Keep in mind I'm going to be framing one of these in an 11x14.... does anyone really need an 11x14 of themselves making out? I'm not 100% sure. Help me. Oh, and credit these to Bella Pictures if you "steal" them.



4 comments:

Steph said...

I like wedding announcement style the best. :)

Anonymous said...

I would prefer to see faces on an 11x14 framed wall picture so my vote goes to D. However I love the brick one and the clock tower- perhaps a wall montage?

MOB

Elizabeth said...

I agree with your Mom and Steph. Big pic of D, with A and G in smaller size next to it montage-style
-Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I would also have to agree with the masses. I love the two brick ones (A and E), but D is much more 11x14 wall appropriate.

And how come I never knew about this blog? Hiding more secrets from me? I already know you are crazy!

MOH