Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cheap Wipes and Other Stuff

Just caught this deal on Amazon and wanted to pass it along.
I love Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Soft pack, 72-Count (Pack of 8) and right now they are $12 for a box of 8 packs, which is $0.02 per wipe. You will need to sign up for the Subscribe & Save feature, but you can always cancel it after you get your package. Also, Target's Up&Up brand formula rang up at $17.99 for the big canister last night (usually $19.99), so that was a happy surprise! I skipped getting wipes at Target last night because I didn't have any coupons on me and I'm glad I waited to look at Amazon.

The baby's first birthday is coming up soon and plans for a fun day are in the works! We'll spend the day at the apple orchard picking apples and a pumpkin. They have hayrides and a petting zoo, so it should be a great day. If it rains, I think we're going to go to a local children's museum.



2 comments:

Claire said...

Sounds tempting!

Kenya said...

Left you a blog award on my post!