Monday, November 8, 2010

It's almost time..

We did newborn photos on Sunday and should have the disc by the end of the week... then I can finally order birth announcements! And once those are in the mail...

I can start thinking about Christmas cards!!!!

Who doesn't love getting photos of happy, smiling faces in their mail? And photo cards are way more fun to display... we use a french bulletin board to hang the cards we get and it's like a wall of warm wishes. Yey for Christmas.

I have been perusing Shutterfly's new 2010 holiday cards and here are a few of my top pics:



Simply Joy









Frosty Friends

They have a ton of Christmas photo cards, Christmas invitations, and holiday gift tags.... it's basically a one stop shop for all your holiday photo needs :-) I probably won't order mine until the last second so I can use the most recent photos of Baby Girl possible... that just means lots of time to decide on our cards! I loooove the ones with big spaces for photos, but I'm undecided on one big pic or a few smaller ones. Hmmmmm...


Oh, and! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.... http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: