Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pump


Breast pump, that is.

Right now Babies R Us is doing a promo where if you buy any Medela Pump in Style Advanced pump (I got this one), you get Medela parts wipes, nipple cream, sterilizer bags, and nursing bra pads for free. It's $34 worth of stuff you have to buy anyway, so why not get it for free? I was able to use a 20% off coupon and got everything for $218.... my receipt showed a badass savings of $91.

And no matter what any BRU store employee tells you on the phone, this offer is valid both in the store and online. I got mine all in store and got some new 20% off coupons. Yey. Now the trick is going to be finding storage space for this until I actually need it....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Thanks for letting us know. I put this pump on my registry.

Product Junkie said...

I have been waiting to buy my pump (last thing on my list) and now I think I'll go get it!! Thank you for posting this!