Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Update

So my fabulous crib is back to $130 plus $50 in shipping on Amazon, but I found it for $125 with free shipping from Walmart. I stalk it daily and that's the best deal I've found. I wonder if it's a Memorial Day thing or if it'll stay that low for a while? I am also really still wondering when it's appropriate to purchase a crib.

My bump will be making an appearance at the pool today. It's 90 degrees out, I need some sun, and Ryan assured me that he wouldn't be embarrassed of my very naked bump exposed in a public forum. It's very Teen Mom, but I totally don't care.

I went to see Sex & the City 2 last night... I liked the first one better, but this one was really good. Classic Samantha. I laughed a ton. Liza Minelli doing Single Ladies was awesome.

There's a new ticker at the top of the page, since I don't need to know when Sex & the City 2 opens any more. We're totally finding out if baby H is a boy or a girl and that goes down on June 10. The coutdown to shopping is on.

Our pup Marley turned 6 on Thursday. I have to upload a ton of pictures from the past month, so when I do that I'll put up pics of her birthday cake. Speaking of birthdays, mine was last Saturday and it was the best birthday I've ever had. My wonderful husband secretly invited our college friends down for the weekend! We were sitting on the couch on Friday night and there is a knock at the door. I'm on the phone, it's 10pm, and I'm slightly pissed because who is knocking on my door at 10pm? So I get up to grab the dog and I make Ryan answer the door. So he does and my jaw just drops as I realize that 4 of our friends are standing in the dark on my front porch. It was awesome and we had a great time.

We have a daycare appointment set for June 11. It is so intense to know that you need to find someone to watch your child for 40 hours a week. It's all fun and games when you're picking our cribs and names and deciding whether or not you're going to do swim lessons at 3 months or 6. It is completely different when you're deciding who is going to be your child's primary caregiver for 40 hours a week.

Time to go get my 17 week old bump into a bikini. I'll let you know if anyone runs away screaming.

No comments: