Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning: In Progress

So my sister is here and she's helping me clean out my spare bedroom. So far today, we've shredded extra wedding invitations (why?????!!!!!!), taken photos out of a dozen frames (keeping photos, frames to GoodWill), gone though my shoes (7 pairs to GoodWill), reorganized the little closet (so much more room now), listed a desk and futon on CraigsList (someone please buy these items), and cleaned out the "under the futon" storage disaster.

It feels good to purge the crap, but did we really have to shred the extra wedding invitations?

In case you're in the market for a new work tote, may I suggest a fabulous red leather Jack Georges? I have one for sale here.

Oh, are you a fan of Stephen King? Interestingly enough, I have this framed collage that includes authentic autographs from Stephen King and Jack Nicholson for sale here. And no worries, it comes with the paperwork for both autographs so you can be sure they're originals and not reproductions.

If I find anything else good, I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember the Shining collage...a blast from the past, huh?

Southern Auntie

Our Happy Married Life... said...

i think everyone did spring cleaning this weekend! I know we did!! good will has to love us for all that we donated this weekend. it feels so good doesn't it?