Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Like Google but with Prizes

I so wish I was being paid to tell you these things, but I'm totally not... truth is, I totally love Swag Bucks and figured you might, too.

A while ago I saw an ad for Swag Bucks on someones blog and was intrigued, so I clicked the link to check it out. Turns out it's a search engine that randomly rewards you with "swag bucks" (see how that works?) as you do your searches... sometimes it's just 1 buck, and sometimes it's 5. Either way, you end up with a bunch of swag bucks which you can redeem for cool stuff like gift cards and MP3s. At first it's kind of tedious because you don't get bucks for every search you do, but I stopped using Google (for the most part) and strictly use Swag Bucks to do searches. It adds up pretty quick!

I'm just a few bucks shy of an Amazon gift card... a few more searches for random stuff should do the trick! To get in on the (totally free) action, click the image below. It'll take you directly to Swag Bucks so you can sign up, too (and get free gift cards just for doing internet searches).

Search & Win

No comments: