Friday, February 5, 2010

Fetch.

I have a feeling I'll be posting lots of photos in the coming months... these are from the dog park near our house. We went January 18 when it was warm and sunny.
Marley doesn't really like to play fetch, but she humored us for a few tossed. She's not very good at catching the ball, and it always bounces off her. We couldn't ever tell where it would bounce off - her face, her leg... no one knew. Till we got this shot:

Please note her open mouth and the fact that her feet are not touching the ground. Again, these are all SOOC on various auto settings. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for big snow tonight so I can get more practice with the white balance!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow-you should enter this into some kind of pet photo contest. She looks like a kangaroo!

Sue