Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cabin Fever

Work was cancelled again today.

I've been home for a week straight and gotten many things accomplished: finished wedding album, baked 2 loaves of bread, baked 2 dozen muffins, did countless loads of laundry, cleaned out closets, put together a bag for Goodwill... the list goes on and on. Trust me.

Today, however, I have officially run out of things to do. As such, I've cracked open a bottle of wine and despite Ryan's notification that it's "only 1pm", I plan drinking it while watching A Baby Story on TLC.

That is all. Perhaps I will come back later with pictures of the aftermath of Snowpacolypse, but for now, I'm getting my drink on.

2 comments:

mrs.messi said...

Way to go being super productive! I certainly didn't get too much accomplished on my 1.5 days off work!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!

Your Southern Aunt
xoxoxo