- Watch snow fall
- Take out dog to play in snow
- Bake tons of pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies
- Make pumpkin ice cream
- Marvel at amount of snow on ground
- Take out dog to wade through 2 feet of snow; laugh at the way she bounces through it like a rabbit
- Make hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows
- Open front window and enjoy lit Christmas tree with snow falling in background
- Watch movies On Demand
- Snuggle with dog and husband
Sunday, December 20
- Realize that car is completely plowed in under almost 3 feet of snow and that we do not own a shovel
- Take dog out; realize this amount of snow is a pain in the ass. Clear small space for dog to pee so that when she squats, she doesn't get snow on her ladybits.
- Realize that the reason the house is so cold isn't because there's 4 feet of snow drifts up against the window. It's because the heat went out over night.
- Call maintence office. Wait for them to get here. Wait for them to fix heat.
- Clean up kitchen from massive baking project yesterday. Realize I have no where to store 4 dozen cookies.
- Do load after load of laundry. Wash everything in the house. I am bored out of my mind, folding laundry is something to do.
- Close blinds because sun + snow = blinding glare
Happy Snow Day!