Saturday, December 5, 2009

Come on, HBO...

I'm dying for more True Blood.

OK, and for more Eric. You got me. (photo source)

I was trying to come up with something witty to say about this bracelet, but the truth is, if it weren't for those little vampire teeth, I'd probably wear it.

So HBO, I'm just wondering if maybe you could let me know when the new season starts, so I can maybe put it on my calendar and have something to look forward to. It's really too bad I never got on board with Twilight, because the werewolf is highly attractive in a really jacked, jailbait sort of way. Those vampires, though.... with their weird glittery skin and bad hair.... are just no good. And I can't even deal with Bella's angst-y teenage thing. Like, I just really can't.

So let's get on the ball, ok?

No comments: