Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My apologies.

Sorry for the complete lack of posting over the past few days! My sister is in town and I haven't had a chance to blog. My bad.

I offer THIS as my apology.

If you're ever in DC, you need to get yourself to Rosa Mexicano and The International Spy Museum. My only recommendation would be to make sure you get to the Spy Museum in the fall or spring when the kids are at school. For some bizarro reason, every parent visiting DC thought it would be appropriate to bring their kids to the museum and let them run around like wild animals. I'm talking kids pounding on exhibits, smearing their hands and faces over every square inch of glass in the building, and wandering around unattended.... I really could have done without that.

Oh, and a last word of advice - spend the extra money on Operation Spy. It was great.

And finally... the Back2School Giveaway Extravaganza kicks off next week, right here at Bless This Nest. I'm dying to tell you what our 4 great giveaways are, but that'd ruin all the fun. Guess you'll just have to wait till Monday!

Happy Tuesdsay, bloggers! Leave me some comment love.... it's going to be a looooong week for me; how about you?

4 comments:

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

It's going to be a long week for me as well! I think that August is just going to be a long month all together, thankfully its already over halfway done. I can't wait until September!

Molly said...

Tehe. I love Perez Hilton.
This week is pretty relaxing for me, but once next week hits, I will be crazy until the end of October. Ugg.

Amanda said...

Good luck this week! I so agree about the unattended children and its annoyance. Can't wait to see the giveaways!

Allison said...

Spy Museum?!? Sounds FUN! It will be on my list of things to do for sure