Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7 Days, 31.5 Hours, 1885 Miles

MidWest Road Trip '09 will commence in T-7 days, which obviously means today will be spent working on our travel plan.

According to MapQuest, our 7 day road trip will cover 1885 miles of open road with a total driving time of 31.5 hours. Most of you might think I'm setting myself up for relationship suicide by choosing to spend 31.5 hours in a car with my husband, but I can assure you that many, many trips between NJ and IN have proven that we're a pretty solid pair when it comes to road tripping. We'll load up our iPods with clips from Comedy Central (if you've never heard Nick Swardson, you need to see this) and music and we're pretty much good to go.

Here's a quick recap of where we're going:

We're got a pretty packed itinerary, which I won't bore you with today. I'll save that for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kenya said...

Wow, seems like a fun thing to do. I always wanted to do a road trip like that, but I'm afraid for the people who will be stuck in the car with me because I know I am annoying! lol