Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Hangover

I've heard rave reviews for The Hangover, and we tried to go see it last night.... sadly, we got there and it had been sold out for quite some time. Instead, we went to Rita's for Italian Ice, and then to Target to see what was on sale.

We're going to give it another try tonight - we ended up buying tickets for tonight's show at the theater last night. So I'm hitting up Job #2 (retail.... at the mall... because everyone with a full-time job wants to work at the mall) in a little bit, then we're headed to the movies.

I'm going to see how many light-weight knit sweaters I can sell today. Kill me. (OK, in actuality, it's not terrible at all... I'd just rather be sitting on my ass all day.) I just started last week, and I'm wondering when I get paid... that would really make this better.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Too bad! At least you have an extra day to look forward to it now. :) Sell you some sweaters and make some sweet moola for popcorn and sodas. That stuff cost enough to break you! Have fun!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Best of luck getting to the movies tonight!! We want to hear how the movie was!!

(Love your Fur Baby... our dear doggie - 12 yrs.- died this past Jan. Have been thinking so much of her recently.)

Ug!