Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weekend Agenda

Armed with $40 worth of sunscreen, aloe, and Sun-In (I'm too cheap to pay for real highlights; how sad is that?), I'm ready for a long weekend at the pool. Looks like I'll be able to get in a good day of sun (with broad spectrum SPF) today and possibly tomorrow before the thunderstorms hit. Monday looks like it might be a wash, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's to a summer of sun, fruity drinks, BBQs, bikinis, laying around near bodies of water (pools most likely but beaches would be ideal), possible second jobs, roadtrips, and weight loss. I am full on ready for an action-packed summer!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some laying by the pool with a Deer Park water bottle full of white wine to do.

(photo above from weather.com)

No comments: