Note: This quote comes from a store employee, not a cashier, but still.... inappropriately wonderful.
This morning I was in CVS specifically to get a passport picture (sidenote: not going anywhere good; just need to get my passport updated with my married name while it's still free to do so). I really had no intentions of looking for anything else, but when the lady said "OK, it'll be ready in 15 minutes", I really had no choice. i mean, was I going to stand around the 1 hour photo desk for 15 minutes? No.
So I wandered around and happened upon the "family planning" aisle. The world of pregnancy tests and ovulation predictor kits is currently quite fascinating (to me, anyway), and I ended up kneeling down so I could read the side of the basal body thermometer box. As I was doing so, a CVS employee turned down my aisle, sees me (I'm the only other one in the aisle), and says:
"Yeah, girl! I know what you're doing - congratulations, sweet thing! Yeah, girl, you get some - yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh. Congratulations!"
Hmmm. For one, no congratulations are in order just yet. Unless he was congratulating me on "getting some". Then in that case... um, thanks?
Dental Habits to Teach Your Children in LA 70809
2 years ago





4 comments:
It was a dude...?
Ew.
Whoa, very very weird...
ummm... interesting and awkward!
That made me laugh so hard. Can't even imagine what I would have said to him. So embarassing.
Post a Comment