Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009's To Do List:

1. Figure out a solid "get out of debt" plan.
2. Lose those last 15 lbs (you know, in preparation for the baby weight)
3. Find something I love to do... and can make money doing :-)


I feel like my New Year's Resolutions are the same every year - lose weight, save money, blah blah blah. Not this year, baby. This year the husband and I have a solid plan for rocking 2009 to the fullest. We're taking control of our debt, making a pact to get to the gym, and well, the last one's on me, I guess. Find something I love to do? I enjoy photography (but can't afford a real camera), reading blogs (do they pay people to do that?), and teaching anything one-on-one (I'm not really a group presenter). The fact of the matter is that it's never too early to start planning for the future, and in this economy it doesn't hurt to have a second job - I mean, we'd like to buy a house at some point (not to mention the children that will almost definitely precede any home purchase).


Here we are - newly wed and nearly grown-up!



Do not be fooled by our formal wear. We are full of shenanigans. Shenanigans, I tell you! Hope you'll join us for a year of reduction (of both the debt and body fat variety) and other nearly grown-up issues - I promise, it won't be terrible.



No comments: